Get Protection Now!
MSC Management Services Sdn Bhd (MSCMS) is pleased to bring to you a COVID-19 Sinovac vaccination program to keep your workplace safe. Under this program, we provide Malaysian companies with the opportunity to vaccinate as many of your employees as safely and quickly as possible. Mass administration of vaccine in Malaysia for the workforce may largely increase the chances to protect lives and help revitalize the economy. COVID-19 vaccination is one of the methods to control this pandemic.
What You Need To Know
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Simply fill in your details in the Participants List here.
The MSCMS Full of Life Vaccine Program is open to all companies and businesses registered in Malaysia. It is NOT available for individual participation.
Simply download and complete this Participants List and email to us at email@example.com or attached at the registration form below. There is no minimum number required for sign up. However, payment in FULL is required for all confirmed and eligible participants.
The price for full vaccination 2 dose is RM375 per person. We will invoice you for the confirmed number of eligible participants and 50% payment is required before the first dose appointments can be set. The remaining 50% is due for payment within 7 days of the first appointment date.
Our team will work closely with your Human Resources to ensure the least disruption to your business. However, the appointment date and time will depend on the availability of our medical team and will be allocated via our system.
Our medical team will arrange to carry out the vaccinations at your premises (if the number of recipient is 30 pax and more). If less than 30 recipients, vaccination will be carried out at a designated clinic or medical centre.
The vaccine used will be the NPRA-approved CoronaVac Vaccine (SinoVac) manufactured by SinoVac Life Sciences. The two doses will be administered at an interval between 2 – 4 weeks.
YES, we will accept foreign workers in the Program with valid documentation.
YES, your participants will be issued with an official digital vaccination certificate once the two doses are complete. It will get update in MySejahtera.
To protect the safety and well-being of your participants, individuals with the following conditions are NOT eligible to receive the vaccine:
- Hypersensitive or known to be allergic to any component (active ingredients or excipients or any material used in process) of the vaccine or similar vaccine;
- Previous severe allergic reactions to the vaccine (e.g., acute anaphylaxis, angioedema, dyspnea);
- Undergoing cancer treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy);
- Have undergone organ transplants such as kidney or blood stem cells within 3 months before vaccination;
- With low platelet count;
- Who have a fever due to a viral/bacterial infection;
- Receiving treatment with monoclonal antibodies or blood plasma as treatment for COVID-19 within 3 months prior to vaccination;
- With HIV disease;, and
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 3 months
Any company or business registered in Malaysia can sign up. Just fill in the form below, then send us the recipient details using this template. After payment is made, we will work with your team to set up your appointments and arrange for the vaccinations to take place. This can be at your premises or, if that’s not feasible, at a nearby clinic. Once both vaccinations are completed, your recipients will be issued with an official digital vaccination certificate (MySejahtera)!
Price: RM375 per person (2 doses)
Recipient Registration Submission FormSimply fill in the details below to sign up!
Terms & Conditions
- This Program is for companies ONLY. It is NOT available for individual registration.
- All participants must be pre-registered by their company to participate in the Program. No individual walk-in allowed.
- Employers are required to make 50% payment prior to confirmation of the first vaccination appointments, with the balance 50% due within 7 days thereafter.
- All details of the MSCMS Full of Life Vaccine Program are subject to amendment at any time and at the sole discretion of MSC Management Services.